We are pleased to announce that the California Department of Public Health has given us permission to resume full scope eye care, including preventative care and postponed exams.
At Total Vision Care, the health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our top priority. We are taking precautions to ensure the safety of our community.
Health and safety protocols we are taking:
- All visits are by appointment to ensure social distancing. This includes picking up of glasses/contact lenses, adjustments on glasses, and ordering new products.
- Patients are asked to arrive to their appointment alone and notify us from your vehicle once you arrive (a parent/guardian may accompany a minor and a family member/caretaker may assist a senior). Please call the office and someone will greet you at the door.
- Prior to your entry a team member will take your temperature, provide you with hand sanitizer and ask you a series of questions regarding your health and possible COVID-19 exposure. Our team members are all subject to these same screening protocols.
- All doctors, associates, and patients must wear masks.
- Our team sterilizes all equipment and surfaces after every patient and disinfects all frames prior to placing them back on display.
What we ask of patients:
- If you have any of the following symptoms, you must reschedule your appointment for a future date: Fever, fatigue, cough, shortness of breath, gastro-intestinal symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, or stomach pains), recent loss of smell or taste.
- Please bring a mask which must be worn in our facilities at all times.
- Your patience in adhering to new safety protocols.
- Please feel welcome to communicate any questions that you have to your Total Vision Care practice associates.
In addition, we will continue to monitor CDC, WHO, governmental, and optometric associations guidelines and make changes as appropriate to protect our community. Thank you so much for your continued support of our practices. We appreciate your patience throughout this process and for trusting us with your eyecare needs.
The Total Vision Care Family of Eyecare Professionals